"Fashion may go out of Style, but style never goes out of fashion"- Tony Cane-Honeysett

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Mother Mary #RiriFierce #Unapologetic

Lyrics...

Mother Mary, I swear i wanna change...
Mr. Jesus, i'ld love to be a queen...
But am from the left side of an island
Never thought this many people would even know my name.
As time flies,
Way above me...
For you i've cried tears sea deep
Oh Glory the praise carried me
Oh glory the prayers caryy me!

I'LL BE A STAR YOU KEEP DIRECTING ME
Lets make the best scene they've ever seen
Let's capture the moment
Cause even forever aint forever
I swear by the moment
Cause together aint promised forever
Lets live in the moment
As long as we got each other
Die in the moment
I'm prepared to die in the moment....
 
 
 
Am sooo loving this joint right now! #IpodReplay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews